Three storey residential house damaged in Chanapora fire mishap

Srinagar: A three-storey residential house was damaged in a fire incident in Chanapora area of Central Kashmir’s Srinagar district during night.

An official told news agency Kashmir Scroll one residential house three storeyed pacca GCI sheet roofed was involved in fire duc to electric short circuit.

He said that the ceiling, doors, windows, furnishing, bedding, internal wooden patching, refrigerator, geyser, washing machine laptop, gold Jewellery etc and other house goods of ground and first floor got partly damaged in the fire.

He added that one adjacent Food and supplies store single storey sustained indirect damage due to heat and water.

Meanwhile the police have taken cognizance of the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *