Youth dies of electrocuted

Budgam : A youth was electrocuted to death in Central Kashmir’s Budgam today, official sources said.

They said Isfaq Ahmed Bhat son of Ghulam Ahmed Bhat a resident of Hardusurish village Khag received electric shock at Khansahab Budgam. He was rushed to hospital where doctors declared him dead.

Police have taken cognizance of the incident and registered a case under relevant sections of law.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *