Masjid gutted in fire mishap in khanyar Srinagar

Srinagar : A mosque was gutted in a fire incident on early Tuesday at Aqalmir area of khanyar in central Kashmir.

Reports said that fire broke out in the second storey of Masjid Aqalmir area of Khanyar sgr resulting in completely gutted second floor of Masjid.

Locals and fire tender rushed to the spot and prevented the fire from spreading to nearby locality and controlled the fire, however could’nt save the second storey of Masjid.

The cause of the fire is being ascertained.

However initial reports said that the Cause of fire is short circuit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *