Labourer dies due to electric shock in Anantnag

Anantnag, Jul 19 (UNI) A labourer died due to electrocution in this south Kashmir on Monday, official sources said.

They said a 33-year-old labourer identified as Majid Ahmad was working in a bandsaw mill at Hanji Danter, Anantnag, when he got in contact with a live wire and was critically wounded today.

He was immediately rushed to Government Medical College (GMC), Anantnag where he was declared brought dead.

Police have registered a case and initiated proceedings, they said.


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *