Labourer electrocuted in Khonmou

Srinagar, May 2,: A labourer from North Kashmir’s Uri town died of electricshock on Sunday.

Official sources told news agency Kashmir News Trust that the 34 years old labourerwas brought to Sub-District Hospital Pampore with severe burn injuries. Doctorsdeclared him dead there.

Sources said that the said labourer who has been identified as Amjid Mir son ofSaya Mir, a resident of Uri Baramulla received electric shock at KhonmourPampore.

Sources added that the labourer received shock from an electric wire while he waslaying wiring in Khonmou area.

Police in this regard have registered a case and set investigation into motion.(KNT)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *