PDD employee dies of electrocution in J&K’s Rajouri

Rajouri, Jan 07: آAccording to Media reports a daily-wager of the Power Development Department (PDD) was electrocuted to death in J&K’s Rajouri district on thursday, officials said.

An official said that the employee identified as Wali Mohammad son of Makhna of Banghai Thannamdi died on the spot due to electric shock

Station House Officer (SHO) said that an FIR has been registered. “An investigation has been taken up in the matter,” he said.

Share and Enjoy !

0Shares
0 0

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *